Prices & Seating plan
Germany’s biggest and most important tennis tournament
Hamburg this year is once again hosting Germany’s biggest and most important tennis tournament. Tournament Director and tennis legend Michael Stich will be staging an event of superlatives in every respect, featuring at least 8 world class players from the world’s Top 20.
+49 40 / 23 880 4444
Mon-Thu 9am - 6pm CET
Fri 9am - 4pm CET
The prices and categories
Day ticket (Mon.-Sun.)
Lombardium Classics (Sun.)
All ticket prices in euros, incl. 19% value-added tax, excl. 10% booking surcharge and processing fee of 1 euro (2.10 euros for full week tickets) plus 3.50 euros postage. Prices include public transport to and from tournament venue on all Hamburg Transit System (HVV) routes.
A great deal for all
A variety of deals are there for this great opportunity to experience top sport live:
- Package offers: all package offers are just available during pre-sale. On site the regular ticket prices are valid for the whole tournament week.
- Junior ticket: 20 per cent discount on day tickets for children, schoolchildren and students (ID to be shown)
- Qualifications: Enjoy the qualification games (12-13 July) on the entire site with free admission
- Ladies Day: 15% discount on all Tuesday day tickets for female visitors
- Kids Day: Free admission on Monday for all kids until the age of 12
General remarks and discounts
- Already discounted tickets cannot be subject to further discounts
- Free admission for children up to 6
- 15% discount for disabled with a disability level exceeding 50%